2020 - 2021 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Stata refers to statistical software which is used in the management of data, analysis, and graphics. It comprises of advanced functions which includes forecasting, survival analysis, data analysis, and time series analysis and survey methods. It can be utilized via graphical interface using very intuitive language. It benefits from the active user community which gives its support on a dedicated mailing.
· Workflow use commands
· Manage, edit and structure large databases
· Generating descriptive statistics
· Creating powerful publication-quality graphs.
· Data Analysis/Estimations
Who should attend?
Statistician, analyst, or a budding data scientist and beginners who want to learn how to analyze data with stata.
Introduction to Statistical concepts and general analytics
Familiarizing with the application
Charting and Graphical presentation using Stata
Statistical Tests using Stata
Measures of Associations in Stata
Predictive Models using Stata
Panel Data Analysis using Stata
Time Series Analysis using Stata
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus five hour adventure drive to the National game park.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· On registering online you will automatically receive invoice and invitation letter to enable you attend the training
· For any enquiry at:firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031
Start Date: 31/08/2020
Duration: 5 Days
Fees: USD 1,000, KES 80,000
Online Cost: USD 600, KES 48,000
Registration for this course has been closed. Please check upcoming course on the section below
Quantitative Data Management and Analysis with STATA
Fees: USD 1,000, KES 80,000
Start Date: 09/11/2020
View Course Content
Our goal is to deliver professional, practical, educational and cultivated training solutions aimed at bettering the performance of
individuals and groups within the organization