2019 Course Calendar
+254 712 260 031
Contracts need to be controlled to maximize the benefits and minimize the risks so that your organization reaps the benefits of the contracting process. Lack of attention to detail during the tendering process, poor evaluation techniques and poorly administered contracts can be costly to an organization. This course will help participants develop these skills and provide techniques to manage contract.
· Understanding contracts
· Requirements and information in contracts
· Understanding obligations and rights under the contract
· Understanding Relationship Contracting and Alliance Contracts
· Management and strategies to resolve contractual issues / problems
· Understanding requirements for contract administration procedures
· Administer contract control systems
· Document control, contract registers, cost control
· Understanding planning, scheduling and monitoring
· Understanding the concept of key risk and opportunity areas
· Learn accountabilities and roles of the administration team
· Negotiation techniques for resolving
Who should attend?
Administration of contracts, project managers, site managers, supervisors, superintendents, organization administrators
· Tender Process
· Contract Administration & Procedures
· Programming & Progress Monitoring
· Extension of Time
· Key Performance Indicators
· Contract Reporting
· Health, Safety, Quality Assurance &
· Contract Close Out
· Procedures, Variations &Extension of Time
· Negotiation Skills & Strategy for Resolution
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry at:firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031
Start Date: 08/07/2019
Duration: 5 Days
Cost: USD 1,000, KES 70,000
Registration for this course has been closed. Please check upcoming course on the section below
Project Administration, Negotiation skills and Contract Management course
Cost: USD 1,000, KES 70,000
Start Date: 16/09/2019
View Course Content
Start Date: 21/10/2019
Start Date: 25/11/2019
Our goal is to deliver professional, practical, educational and cultivated training solutions aimed at bettering the performance of
individuals and groups within the organization