2019 Course Calendar
+254 712 260 031
This course is meant for absolute beginners. It is meant for students who have little or no prior experience with computers. The purpose of this course is to empower learners with the knowledge and skills needed to use computers effectively in life, college, work and beyond.
Students will learn what computers can do for them and how to use the Internet for communication.
Emphasis will be placed on using software packages for emails, word processing, spread sheets, and presentation as well as using the Internet.
This training is designed for participants who are reasonably proficient in English and have an understanding of basic ICT concepts.
Who Should Attend?
Introduction to computers and the internet
MS Power Point
Intermediate & Advanced MS Excel
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore Development Center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore Development Center (FDC-K) in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participants within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National Game Park, in Nairobi Kenya.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to Foscore Development Center account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry at:firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031
Start Date: 02/09/2019
Duration: 5 Days
Cost: USD 1,000, KES 70,000
Registration for this course has been closed. Please check upcoming course on the section below
Office ICT Basic Skills Training Course
Software: MS word
Cost: USD 1,000, KES 70,000
Start Date: 28/10/2019
View Course Content
Start Date: 02/12/2019
Software: MS word,Excel,Access,Outlook,Powerpoint & Secure Internet Skills
Start Date: 13/01/2020
Start Date: 23/03/2020
Start Date: 01/06/2020
Start Date: 10/08/2020
Start Date: 19/10/2020
Our goal is to deliver professional, practical, educational and cultivated training solutions aimed at bettering the performance of
individuals and groups within the organization