2020 Training Calendar
+254 712 260 031
Take an Online Course from the safety and comfort of your own home or office.
Click to Browse our Courses
Contact us: +254 712 260 031
This course adopts a comprehensive hands-on approach to designing and conducting research. From classic opinion research to social media analytics, a wide range of contexts, problem areas, and methods. Participants will be exposed to the various stages of the research process from recognizing the need for research and defining the problem to analyzing data and interpreting results. Proper design of research methods, fieldwork, questionnaires, and surveys is covered. Both qualitative and quantitative approaches are presented. Various analytical techniques are introduced “hands on” via a series of computer exercises and cases (using SPSS, stata, NVIVO and Excel).
· Displaying problem analysis skills and an ability to translate a management problem into a feasible research question.
· Demonstrating a working knowledge of the concepts and methods of marketing research.
· Recognizing with an increased sensitivity the biases and limitations of marketing data.
· Show an understanding of questionnaire design and sampling theory.
· Demonstrate competency with the statistical software package and the ability to use them to enter marketing data, conduct various types of statistical analyses and interpret their outputs.
· Exhibit an understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methods and their application to marketing research
Who should attend?
Statistician, analyst, or a budding data scientist and beginners who want to learn how to analyze data with Tableau.
· Introduction to Marketing Research and the Research Process
· Problem Definition
· Research Design and Secondary Data Sources
· Qualitative Methods
· Descriptive Research Design and Observation
· Causal Research Design
· Measurement, Scaling and Sampling
· Data Preparation and Analysis Strategy
· Hypothesis testing, Frequencies and Cross-tabulation
· Testing for Significant Differences – t-test/ANOVA
· Testing for Association – Correlation and Regression
· Use of Excel ,Spss,stata and R in data analysis
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry to :email@example.com or +254712260031
Start Date: 30/09/2019
Duration: 5 Days
Cost: USD 1,000, KES 80,000
Online Cost: USD 600, KES 48,000
Registration for this course has been closed. Please check upcoming course on the section below
Marketing Research and Analysis course
Software: spss,Stata,Tableua,SAS,NVIVO etc
Cost: USD 1,000, KES 80,000
Start Date: 15/06/2020
View Course Content
Start Date: 24/08/2020
Start Date: 02/11/2020
Our goal is to deliver professional, practical, educational and cultivated training solutions aimed at bettering the performance of
individuals and groups within the organization